Start | Stop

A few days after the meteor shower, the mysterious shards have been gathered up by the guards, rebels, and another mysterious faction. However, what to do with them next remains a mystery, as all known texts on their purpose are hopelessly vague. If such a text exists, we don't know where to find it.

Auditions for Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings are open! Post here to audition!

Auditions for the famous Daring Do are also open!

Six years ago, an unimaginable horror known as Tirek came to Equestria. His power was nigh impossible, requiring the Elements, the Lovers and the Alicorns all to pour their very souls into holding him. In their absence, Prince Blueblood took the crown. But, Blueblood's reign is simply a mask for the Guard's dictatorship, while rebels cling to the idea of a free republic and strange cults tout the value of freedom from any governance. With all this, why would anypony spare a thought for the comet that filled the night sky for weeks before falling?

Weather: Cloudy
Season: Spring
Who's in power right now? Traditionalists
Meteor Collected: 0%
Our Affiliates
Equestrian Legends Twilight of Equestria Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?
Wars of Equestria
  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Queen Chrysalis Audition Thread
Solar Chaser
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 04:37 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Bits: 93
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 5

Awards: None

This is a thread meant to hold auditions for Queen Chrysalis, a character who will be needed later on in the story of Wars of Equestria.

Here is my audition, I hope I am able to do her justice- this is the first canon I have ever tried to play in RP history.

To give this situation context: This is a hypothetical scenario I had imagined for Chrysalis, under the pretense there’d be some sort of negotiations for some sort of secret, presumably about the meteor, between the traditionalists and the changelings. Keep in mind I only have a basic understanding of Queen Chrysalis and have no experience with canon characters, so this is more of a practice shot than anything else. Even though Chrysalis has her own agenda, she is meant to be playing this particularly professionally- if nothing more than to show she can be serious. By this time aswell, to give more context, Solar Chaser has learned a lot about politics, history, and the like to allow himself to make more educated decisions.

~It was infuriating for the Queen of the Changelings as Chrysalis had to wait for the hate-filled ponies to finally decide who would spare some of their so-called precious time to negotiate with her. She remembered back when she invaded Canterlot with her subjects, Equestria was filled with so much love that even an invasion was a banquet- but not today. Everypony was filled with hate, fear. Equestria had ruined itself since the Elements left, since The Royal Sisters left, since The Lovers left. Chrysalis, although she still had desires to use the country to feed her subjects, actually missed the peace-times. “Will you please hurry up! I can’t stand to wait through all of this hate!” she complained, throwing in a rhyme.

“Please, let cooler heads prevail- as ironic as that is....Let me take a shot at this.” a young voice stated as the ponies in the other room fell silent for a bit, as if in compliance. Chrysalis looked as the door opened and three ponies were in view. One was General Sky Skimmer, the second being a rougher looking guard, but the third one caught her interest as a yellow colt walked in. She could feel fear in his heart- but it wasn’t the kind of fear the Equestrians of today had felt under this civil war- it was fear of messing up- fear that only came when a pony really wanted to do the right thing.

“You are Queen Chrysalis, I take it?” the colt asked, bowing politely as the door closed behind him- leaving the two alone. “I am Solar Chaser, it is a pleasure to meet you.” he greeted the queen with a smile- catching her off guard with a taste she had not had in a long time. Chrysalis stared through her blue-green eyes at the sun-yellow colt. She couldn’t help but take a deep breath, a satisfied smile on her face as she savored the love that was radiating off of the colt. It was exquisite! She hadn’t had an Equestrian’s love in so long- it made it all the sweeter! “Ohh~ It’s a pleasure to meet you aswell, sweetie~.” she replied, enjoying every moment of feeding off of the colt. However, she did notice that he was rather confused and she stopped for a moment, although she really did not want to- this was the only pony willing to negotiate after all, it wouldn’t do for her to simply drain him on the spot.

“Oh! I apologize, I just haven’t tasted an Equestrian pony’s love for so long...Have you been saving up?” she asked a joking question as Solar rubbed his head a little, feeling odd from being fed off from. “It’s no problem...In fact, if you like- you can taste some more.” he stated, perhaps being the first one to surprise the queen. Her astonished look shortly changed to a smile. “I was right, you are different...Tell me, Solar. What is your dream for Equestria?” she asked, taking small, slow tastes of the colt’s love, hoping to figure out what kind of love it was.

“My dream? An odd question, Your Highness...but I will be honest....I wish to restore Equestria to the way it was before Their Majesties left us. The civil war that you have no doubt been witnessing...it’s all pointless. It’s not a matter of Good or Evil, Black or White. This is a Red vs Blue battle- neither the revolutionaries nor the guard recognize the fact that we are all Equestrians. Both sides have friends, family, lovers- both sides have been losing loved ones, and for what?! This pointless debate on how Equestria should be run?” he asked, his emotions flaring as Chrysalis listened- figuring out why the pony was able to satisfy her hunger. It wasn’t romantic love, it was love for Equestria, love for one’s country.

“Everything was perfect before Celestia, Luna, The Elements, Cadence and Shining left. I know I can’t live up to their example- but I can still hope, I can still strive to bring Equestria back to the land it once was: A land of love and harmony. That is my dream for Equestria!” he stated with a smile, and the queen stared, a smile spreading on her face. This was no facade, the golden colt did not have a silver tongue. These words were genuine, he truly believed in his dream. The love she had been consuming was enough to tell Chrysalis this. And she knew that this colt had to bring his dream into reality- not just for Equestria’s sake, but for her kingdom’s sake. She had the information the traditionalists needed to unlock the secrets of the collected meteor shards, but she would not help them with their ambition for power. She would help Solar Chaser, the pony who would use the knowledge to restore the Land of Equestria.

“Alright, now that I’ve gotten my fill...” the Queen of the Changelings started, leaning forward with a smirk. “Let’s talk.” she finished.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Chat