Start | Stop

A few days after the meteor shower, the mysterious shards have been gathered up by the guards, rebels, and another mysterious faction. However, what to do with them next remains a mystery, as all known texts on their purpose are hopelessly vague. If such a text exists, we don't know where to find it.

Auditions for Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings are open! Post here to audition!

Auditions for the famous Daring Do are also open!

Six years ago, an unimaginable horror known as Tirek came to Equestria. His power was nigh impossible, requiring the Elements, the Lovers and the Alicorns all to pour their very souls into holding him. In their absence, Prince Blueblood took the crown. But, Blueblood's reign is simply a mask for the Guard's dictatorship, while rebels cling to the idea of a free republic and strange cults tout the value of freedom from any governance. With all this, why would anypony spare a thought for the comet that filled the night sky for weeks before falling?

Weather: Cloudy
Season: Spring
Who's in power right now? Traditionalists
Meteor Collected: 0%
Our Affiliates
Equestrian Legends Twilight of Equestria Journeys Across Equestria: What stories will you discover on your travels?
Wars of Equestria
  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Holiday Event!
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 03:09 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Bits: 60
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 1

Merry Christmas Happy Hearth's Warming, everypony! Santa Hooves has brought presents for the ponies of Gaia, and now you get to unwrap them! Post here as soon as you can, and I'll give you something special out of Santa's bag!

Icefox|| Pegasus || Rebel
PM
JM95
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 03:13 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Bits: 49

Donate
Member No.: 8

Awards: None

"DIOS MIO, A PRESENT?" Squeed Balthasar. "I never get presents! I should be around for Hearth's Warming more often..."

PM
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 03:16 PM

Administrator

Donate

*reaches into Santa's bag* Here you go, little one, you get ten magic arrows! Any enchantment you can think of, and a stylish quiver to keep them in! Use them wisely!

PM
Wahnsinniger
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 04:58 PM

Advanced Member

Bits: 136

Donate
Member No.: 29

Star glanced groggily around her darkened bedroom, searching in vain for the source of the faint clunking sound that had woken her. Seeing nothing, she allowed her head to drop back to the pillows, sighing in relief at the soft down cushion. Tomorrow was another day in the palace kitchens, and they had a Hearth's Warming feast to prepare. It was going to be hell.
PM
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 05:15 PM

Administrator

Donate

Wishing Star slept well that night, and upon waking she noticed a small silver ring adorned with rubies and garnets sitting on her nightstand. The words Calor arefecit Omnibus was carved into it around the inside, and it looked like it would fit over her horn perfectly as if designed specifically for her. As it turned out, the ring, Ardeo, was an ancient artifact from early in the reign of the princesses, which had been lost for millenia. And now, it was hers.

PM
kitsune-sama
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 06:38 PM

Bits: 18

Donate
Member No.: 16

"Merry Christmas, Snowy."

As the sun rose up from the horizon, the pegasus mare turned to her daughter, a smile on her face. Personally she had everything she could need - a shelter and her daughter, but she could remember Christmas from back when she was a filly. She watched her daughter yawn in response, then turn over, pulling the cloud blanket over her body once more. Star Catcher smiled, giving a giggle in response. "I'll have breakfast for you when you get up, then." she offered, giving her sleeping daughter a kiss on the forehead before heading downstairs.

CHARACTER LIST

Kimono / X
PM
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 07:06 PM

Administrator

Donate

While she was up with her daughter, two items had mysteriously appeared in Star Catcher's sitting room. Set up against the wall was a new cabinet made of polished silver, which magically held its own shape despite the weight of the metal being enough to ruin it. It was adorned with sapphires on each corner, and sitting on top of it was a Woona plushie for the little foal.

PM
Harv0kz
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 07:42 PM

Bits: 20

Donate
Member No.: 17

"When was the last time I got a present? Five years? A decade?"

He sighed as he watched his makeshift stocking, sitting down on the bedside. For years it had been empty, but the joy of creating it brough Raklos some respite from his grueling job. Now with the changing times, even the poor pony was beginning to believe in miracles.

"I guess I shall do so too." he said, continuing to remain where he was.

Raklos "Titanius" Heavyhoof [COLOR=gray]|| Earth Pony || Traditionalist || Lieutenant Commander of the Army
[URL=http://warsofequestria.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=72&st=0&#entry297[/URL] [COLOR=gray] || Earth Pony || Rebel
PM
Solar Chaser
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 08:06 PM

Advanced Member

Bits: 93

Donate
Member No.: 5

"Ma and Pa never told me about this..." Solar Chaser mused as he had hung the stocking up near the end of his bed. He had only heard about this through the rumors. While he didn't know if he truly wanted anything- his desire to restore Equestria superseded anything else. So long as he could bring peace back to the land, he'd be happy with whatever.

Stirring as he woke up, the pony got up off of his bed, stretching as he let out a soft yawn. He was so tempted to check to stocking, but decided to wait as he began to make the bed. Whether or not something was there that wasn't, Solar Chaser would not be disappointed- it was worth a shot after all.
PM
Vergess
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 08:20 PM

Advanced Member

Bits: 86

Donate
Member No.: 2

//Don't give me anything that's from the coveted 300 range, just roll again. I haven't even decided if Cherry Wine is liable to be a legit character yet.

Violet eyes scanned the little group warily. They could be anypony.

But then again, at least one was a reindeer, and in her experience, reindeer in midwinter meant one thing: presents.

So she trotted towards them, ending up pressed along side some white pegasus stallion.

"I heard there was to be presents." The mare lied smoothly. "Am I on that list of yours?"

Clever Clover' Zebra; Mare; Lecturer of the Scholomance.
Political Swagger, Earth Pony, Stallion, Lesser Noble (Lord) Executed for treason
Cherry Cordial, unicorn mare, unemployed
PM
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 09:31 PM

Administrator

Donate

==Raklos==

Upon the rising of the morning sun and Raklos's awakening, he would look in his stocking to find it empty, save for a single piece of paper. However, the paper came with a special enchantment; if a location was written on it, anywhere in Gaia, and torn, it would immediately send the user there with the two scraps of paper, ready to be used again for as long as the place could be written on it.

==Solar==

Likewise, Solar Chaser's stocking was disappointingly empty that Hearth's Warming morn, but at the foot of his bed was something that wouldn't fit in the sock. Rather, a fully grown wolf slumbered beneath the bed of his master, ready to follow the pony's orders whatever they were.

==Violet==

Santa Hooves glanced up, surprised that a pony would approach him rather than just wait for their gifts. However, this mare was indeed on his list, and so he pulled out his wallet and handed her a slip of paper the size of a business card.

"Here you are, Violet, one slip of psychic paper. I think you know how to use it. Happy Hearth's Warming, my dear!"

PM
HoundofChaos
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 07:16 PM

Advanced Member

Bits: 54

Donate
Member No.: 3

Nocturne sighed as he lay on the couch- work had been exhausting that day, and he certainly wasn't looking forward to the next. Even so, Nocturne lay down to drift off to sleep. He'd need the rest.

Indefinite hiatus
PM
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 10:57 PM

Administrator

Donate

The next morning, a new set of saddlebags sat next to Nocturne's old ones, completely unremarkable except for having his cutie marks on the clasps as many vanity bags did. However, within, the bags didn't have any set dimensions; anything could fit into them without known limits.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Chat